In case of doubts or contradictions between the Policy and the consents given by a given person, regardless of the provisions of the Policy, the basis for taking and determining by the Administrator the scope of activities are voluntary consents or provisions of law. In the event of such a conflict between the Policy and the content of the information clauses provided by the Administrator when collecting PERSONAL INFORMATION (usually under the forms in the Online Store), the information which the Customer should follow is provided to him within the aforementioned information clauses.
Who is the Administrator of your Data?
The Administrator of Personal Data is the Online Store available at the Internet address https://printsalon.pl run by PrintSalon SP. Z OO, ul. Lwowska 6/113, 35-301 Rzeszów (address of the place of business and address for correspondence: Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów), NIP 5170394130, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000598679, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
Contact regarding Personal Data: firstname.lastname@example.org .
How do we care for your data?
The Customer's Personal Data is processed in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal .L No. 119, page 1) (hereinafter also "RODO") and other currently applicable, ie throughout the period of processing of specified data, provisions of the law on the protection of Personal Data. Personal Data means information about an identified or identifiable physical person (hereinafter: "Personal Data"). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as first and last name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and, if necessary, updated;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Being aware of the importance of customer privacy, the Administrator protects not only visitors to the Online Store, but also Customers who have provided their personal data to the Administrator using other communication channels, i.e .:
- the website https://www.facebook.com and any other websites marked or co-branded with the Facebook brand (including subdomains, international versions, widgets and versions for mobile phones), whose operating principles are based on regulations made available in particular at https : //www.facebook.com/legal/terms, provided by Facebook Inc., respectively or Facebook Ireland Limited (hereinafter also "Facebook Service"), including via the Facebook Lead Ads function aimed at direct marketing of own Goods or Administrator Services. The rules for the protection and use of Personal Data by the Facebook Service are available, for example, at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. The Administrator has no influence on the content of the legal regulations of the Facebook Website, including Personal Data.
- applications enabling the Administrator to run advertising campaigns, including contests, on the Facebook Website.
For what purposes are information about you used?
Each time, the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator result from the consent of the Client or the law and are further clarified as a result of actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store or other communication channels with the Customer.
Possible purposes of processing Customer's Personal Data by the Administrator are in particular:
- conclusion and implementation of the Contract for Provision of Services (Account) or taking action at the request of the future Client before its conclusion (your data is processed in order to run your Account so that you can enjoy the benefits it offers, e.g. placing orders without having to fill out forms each time , access to the purchase history, manage your consents in the service, etc. and enable you to use other Services available on the Online Store website);
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement, or taking action at the request of the future Customer before its conclusion (Your Personal Data is needed to process your order and execute the contract - in particular, confirm its submission or sending selected Goods to you, as well as if necessary to contact with you in this matter);
- transfer of Personal Data to ING Bank Śląski SA ("the Bank") in connection with:
- the provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of providing infrastructure for handling online payments (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- service and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- in order to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Shop by the Bank, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in relation to complaints submitted by them (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- transfer of Personal Data to Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. in relation to the possibility of proposing payment for purchased goods or services by Twisto Polska sp. z o. o. under an order contract including the purchase form "Buy with Twisto" and making this online shopping formula available, as well as the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska Sp. z o. o. the proper performance of such commission contracts (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
- accepting and processing complaints;
- conducting the competition, in particular selecting the winners of the competition and the implementation of prizes;
- presenting advertisements, offers or promotions (rebates) regarding the Goods or Administrator Services intended for all recipients, in particular for the purpose of implementing the contract for the provision of the Newsletter;
- assessment and analysis of customer activity and information, including as part of the automated processing of Personal Data (profiling), for the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (rebates), regarding the Goods or Administrator Services, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given client ( however, it does not significantly affect its decisions), in particular in order to implement the contract for the provision of the Newsletter, and market and statistical analysis;
- pursuing claims and defense against claims, including third parties - if you use most of the functionality of the Online Store;
- fulfill legal obligations resulting from regulations, e.g. tax and accounting regulations, especially in the case of paid contracts;
- conducting correspondence with clients, including providing answers to clients' messages.
What information do we use about you?
The Administrator may process in particular the following Customer Personal Data:
- Personal Data provided in the form when registering the Account, placing Orders in the Online Store (name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, delivery address, bank account number, and in the case of Customers who are not Consumers, company name and tax identification number [NIP]) and other data collected during the use of the Online Store;
- Personal Data provided in order to use the Newsletter, provided when using the contact form, or provided when submitting complaints;
- Personal Data provided in order to participate in contests;
- Other data, in particular, obtained based on the Customer's online activity, including those obtained via the Online Store or other communication channels with the Customer, using cookies and similar technologies.
Are you obliged to provide us with your details and what are the possible consequences of not having them?
Providing Personal Data by the Customer in the Online Store is voluntary, however, it is necessary in the following cases:
- By making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Store's website (Order without logging in / registering an Account) - after processing such an Order from our database, we delete any data that may identify your person (name, surname, address, telephone number, email address) ). There remains only a sales document stored for fiscal purposes.
- Account registration - is voluntary. We store the data you provide in our database to facilitate your future shopping in our Online Store.
- Newsletter subscription - If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can become a subscriber to the Newsletter we run. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the subscription e-mail footer or, for registered customers, in the "My Account" tab by withdrawing the "Sign up for the newsletter" consent.
In the event that the provision of Personal Data takes place in order to conclude an agreement with the Online Store, entering Your Personal Data by You is a condition for the conclusion of this Agreement. Providing Personal Data in this situation is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude an agreement with the Online Store.
If the provision of Personal Data takes place in order to transfer your Personal Data to Twisto Polska sp. Z o. O. Before the conclusion of the contract for the sale of the Goods (or Services) purchased in the Online Store, the transfer of these data is a condition for the conclusion of a sales contract in connection with the business model of business via the Online Shop.
In the case of transferring your Personal Data to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by your payments to the Online Store via payment instruments, providing data is required in order to process the payment and provide confirmation of its performance by the Bank to the Online Store.
If your Personal Data is transferred to the Bank in order to verify the proper performance of contracts concluded with the Online Shop by the Bank, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of payers in relation to complaints submitted by them, providing such data is required in order to enable the contract concluded between the Online Store and the Bank. .
In the case of transfer of your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. Z o. O. In relation to the possibility of proposing payment of the price for the purchased Goods or Services by Twisto Polska sp. Z o. O. Under the mandate agreement including the Buy Twisto purchase formula and making this available formulas by the Online Store, providing these data and processing them for this purpose is required in relation to the business model of business operations adopted by the Online Shop and for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the Online Store and Twisto Polska Sp. z o. o
Each time, the scope of data required to conclude an appropriate contract is indicated in the Online Store (we mark the data, the application of which is necessary to conclude the contract / use certain functionality), as part of other channels of communication with the Customer or in the Regulations. The consequence of not submitting Personal Data may be the inability to effectively perform the above-mentioned activities.
On what legal basis do we use information about you?
The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is first of all the necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request prior to its conclusion (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) OF THE REDO). This applies primarily to Personal Data provided in the form when registering an Account, placing Orders and concluding a Sales Agreement in the Online Store, as well as when subscribing to the Newsletter. Also in the case of Personal Data provided to us in connection with the Customer's complaint, the legal basis for their processing is the necessity to perform / service the contract for the sale of advertised goods.
In the case of data processing operations for the aforementioned marketing purposes, with the exception of those that are implemented as part of the Newsletter, which operates on the basis of the Regulations, the basis for such processing is the fulfillment of the objectives resulting from legally justified interests realized by the Administrator (Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) RODO).
For other (other) purposes, Customer's Personal Data may be processed based on:
• voluntarily expressed consents - eg persons joining competitions (Article 6 (1) (a) of the RD0);
• applicable law - when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, for example when on the basis of tax or accounting regulations, the Administrator settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR);
• indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, in particular to establish, investigate or defend claims, conduct correspondence with clients, also via contact forms (including replying to customers' messages) , market and statistical analyzes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Is your data subject to profiling and what does this mean for you?
The administrator, for the purpose of presenting general advertisements, offers or promotions (discounts), intended for all Clients, in a manner adapted to the interests of a given client, may become familiar with his preferences. This allows a better understanding of the client's expectations and adaptation to his needs, but does not significantly affect his decisions. Thanks to the Administrator's use of advanced technologies, the above activities will often be performed by the system in an automated manner, thanks to which the content sent will be the most up-to-date and the client will be able to quickly become familiar with them.
Based on your Personal Data, the Administrator will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
Who can we transfer your data to?
When processing Personal Data, the Administrator submits them only to entities that process data on His behalf involved in the performance of His activities and supporting the provision of electronic services, ie entities providing payment services (including ING Bank Śląski SA, Twisto Polska sp. Z oo) consulting, auditing, legal, tax, accounting, IT and hosting companies who will process data only in the purposes specified by the Administrator. The administrator also does not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
Is your data also transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area)?
Currently, the Administrator does not plan to transfer Personal Data to a third country or to international organizations (ie outside the EEA).
What rights do you have?
Each customer has the right to:
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of Personal Data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
- transfer of Personal Data, which has been provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and processing takes place on the basis of consent or under a contract;
- access to Personal Data (including, for example, receiving information which Personal Data is processed), correcting, supplementing or updating it;
- requests for rectification and processing restrictions (eg if Personal Data is incorrect) or deletion of Personal Data (e.g., if they were processed unlawfully);
- withdrawal of any consent given to the Administrator at any time, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- raise objections to the processing of personal Data related to him in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, in particular in the processing for marketing purposes, including profiling (if there are no other valid legitimate grounds of processing superior to the interests of the client).
For what period will we store your data?
Personal Data may be stored for the period of using the Online Store, in the case of marketing activities - until the Customer raises an objection, and if they are related to cookie technology and similar, depending on technical issues, until the files are deleted using the browser settings / devices (although deleting files is not always identical to deleting Personal Data obtained through these files, hence the possibility of objection).
If the processing of Personal Data depends on the consent of the Customer, Personal Data may be processed until it is withdrawn.
In each case:
- Personal Data will also be stored when the law (eg accounting or tax regulations) will oblige the Administrator to process them;
- We will store Personal Data for longer if the Client had any claims against the Administrator in order to pursue claims by the Administrator, or to seek or defend against claims by third parties, during the prescription period defined by law, in particular the Civil Code.
Depending on the scope of Personal Data and the purposes of their processing, they may therefore be stored for a different period.
In any case, a longer period of storage of Personal Data is decisive.
Will commercial information be sent to you (eg to your e-mail address)?
The administrator has the technical ability to communicate with the client remotely (eg e-mail).
Commercial information related to the commercial activity run by the Administrator or entities that cooperate with it may only be sent on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer, including after the acceptance of the Newsletter Terms of Service.
Each User of our Online Store has the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent he wants to use our Services and share information about himself. If for some reason you do not wish to leave your Personal Data, you have the right to delete them or not to use our Online Store.