1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Online Store is available at https://printsalon.pl and is run by PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Lwowska 6/113, 35-301 Rzeszów (address of the place of business and address for correspondence: Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów), NIP 5170394130, REGON: 381226447, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000, fully paid, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000598679, by phone: +48 889 418 419, e-mail address: email@example.com.
1.2. These Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of legal provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Regulations together with legal provisions in an exclusive and exhaustive manner regulate the issues regarding the use of the PrintSalon.pl Online Store available at the Internet address https://printsalon.pl.
- Online Store - Online Store available at https://printsalon.pl, owned by PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Lwowska 6/113, 35-301 Rzeszów (address of the place of business and address for correspondence: Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów), NIP 5170394130, REGON: 381226447, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000, fully paid, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000598679, by phone: +48 889 418 419, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Platform - website at https://printsalon.pl, at which address the Online Shop operates.
- Client - an entity that purchases Goods or Services in the Online Store.
- Consumer - a client who is a natural person with full legal capacity, who purchases in the Online Store in a scope not directly related to his business or professional activity (pursuant to Article 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz.U.1964.16. 93).
- User - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants to legal capacity, using or intending to use the Electronic Service.
- Regulations - these regulations of the Online Store.
- Login - the user's unique name.
- Account - a place on the Platform carried out for the User by PrintSalon.pl under the User's Login, which is a collection of resources in which the User's data is collected, including information about his Orders.
- Registration - the act of providing the Customer with his data and making the necessary approvals to set up an Account.
- Registration Form - a form available in the Online Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order Form - an interactive form available in the Online Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Goods to the electronic Cart and defining the terms of the sales agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at concluding an agreement for the sale of the Goods with the Online Store.
- Shopping Cart - the functionality of the Online Store, in which you can see the goods selected for purchase, where it is possible to determine and modify the details of the Order, in particular: the quantity of goods, delivery address, method of delivery, payment method.
- Assortment - all Goods available in the Creator and PrintSalon.pl Platform for the User without an Account or after creating an ordinary Account and logging in, which is the property of the Online Store.
- Goods - products on the Store's offer.
- Services - services provided electronically via the Online Store making prints on the Goods
- Wizard - an application that allows you to place graphics on the Goods.
- Newsletter - an electronic distribution service provided by the Online Store via e-mail, which allows all Users using it to automatically receive the content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about the Goods and Services in the Online Store.
- Civil Code - Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended)
- Working day - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
2. PRINCIPLES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
2.1. The object of the Online Store activity is Internet sale of the Goods offered by the Online Store and provision of Services by electronic means.
2.2. The sale is made via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, between the Customer placing the Order and the Online Store.
2.3. The Regulations define the rules for using the Platform. In particular:
- the terms and conditions for making the Registration and placing orders online as part of the Online Store;
- principles of concluding sales contracts using the Services provided as part of the Online Store;
- complaint and withdrawal procedures.
2.4. The customer can get access to the Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of the https://printsalon.pl platform and download it and print it out.
2.5. The Customer is obliged to use the Platform in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet. It is forbidden to provide unlawful content, such as content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
2.6. Using the Online Store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- a computer or a mobile device with Internet access;
- access to electronic mail;
- internet browser Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari;
2.7. The Customer is obliged to keep the login and password for his Account in the Online Store secret. Within the limits resulting from the generally applicable provisions of law, the Customer is responsible for all activities related to the use of the login and password for a given Account in the Online Store, the password being confidential information for the Customer's exclusive message.
3. OFFER AND SCOPE OF SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
3.1. The platform allows the use of Services that are provided by the Online Store and the use of any applications made available under the Platform 24 (twenty four) hours a day, 7 (seven) days a week.
3.2. Account maintenance service in the Online Store is available after registration. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the Registration Form, available on one of the pages of the Online Store. The contract for the provision of the Service consisting in maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and terminates when the Customer requests to delete the Account or use the "Delete Account" button.
3.3. Information about the Goods provided on the websites of the Online Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code.
3.4. Prices of Goods indicated on the Online Store websites:
a) are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and any other components;
b) do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs depend on the method of delivery of the Goods to the Customer, on the value and size of the Order, and are provided when selecting the method of delivery of the Goods by the Customer. The total cost of the Order (ie the price of the Goods together with the delivery costs) is indicated in the Basket before the Customer places the Order.
3.5. The Online Store has the right to make changes to the prices of the Goods on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all types of promotional campaigns and sales. The authorization referred to in the previous sentence shall not affect Orders placed before the effective date of the price change, the conditions of promotional campaigns or sales.
3.6. Some of the offered Goods may not be available at the moment, about which the Customer will be informed by the service of the Online Store, therefore the Customer may agree to extend the duration of the Order or cancel the ordered Goods or the entire Order.
4. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING THE SALES AGREEMENT
4.1. Joining the use of the Platform also without registration is tantamount to concluding an agreement for the provision of Services by electronic means on the terms set out in these Regulations.
4.2. A customer of the Online Store may only be a natural or legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, the law of which grants legal capacity, having legal capacity and an active e-mail account.
4.3. The Customer may place Orders for Goods available in the Online Store Assortment for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day.
4.4. The Customer has the option of purchasing Goods and Services in the Online Store after prior Registration on the Platform or without Registration. Registration takes place in such a way that the Customer fills in the Registration Form available on the Platform.
4.5. The Customer is liable for correct and full data submission in the Registration Form or in the Order Form without registration. The customer is obliged to update the data contained in the Registration Form and the Order Form on an ongoing basis without registration. If the Customer provides an incorrect or inaccurate address, the Online Store is not liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the Order to the widest extent permitted by law.
4.6. The Customer, together with the creation of an Account or placing an Order without registration, is asked to consent to the processing of personal data provided in the Registration Form in order to conclude and perform a sales contract. Personal data is subject to protection and will be stored in compliance with the security rules set out in the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The data administrator is the Online Store. The customer has the right to free access to his data, including their editing (correction), as well as to demand to cease their processing and removal from the database.
4.7. The selection of Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the Basket. During placing the order, the customer has the possibility to modify the entered data. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the Platform.
4.8. After providing the Customer using the Online Store with all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the submitted Order will contain information regarding:
- the subject of the Order;
- unit price and total price of ordered Goods or Services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any);
- the chosen payment method.
4.9. Confirmation of submission and acceptance of the Order will be sent to the Customer via the Online Store in the form of an e-mail.
4.10. The sales contract is treated as concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail referred to in point 4.9.
5. ORDER ANALYSIS, WAYS OF IDOSTAW PAYMENT
5.1. The Customer is obliged to pay the Price and Delivery Costs in accordance with the chosen method of delivery of the Goods.
5.2. The Online Store will inform the Customer about the method or possible payment methods on the Online Store's website when placing the Order. The form of payment may depend on the type of the Goods and / or the place of receipt of the Order.
5.3. In the event that it is possible to make payments in various ways, the customer is entitled to the payment method.
5.4. The Online Store provides the following payment methods:
- quick payment Imoje;
- quick PayPal payment;
- payment by credit card;
- payment by traditional bank transfer;
- cash on delivery.
5.5. The payment takes place the moment the money is credited to the Online Store bank account. No record of payment within 14 days from the date of confirmation of the Order, despite the call for payment, results in the Order being canceled. In the case of payment on delivery, the payment for the ordered Goods should be made to the courier's representative of the selected courier company.
5.6. The title of the transfer should indicate the name and surname or name of the Customer as well as the number of the order given in the e-mail. The order will be processed after cash has been received as a price on the given bank account.
5.7. Orders are processed from 1 day to a maximum of 5 business days (usually 2 business days).
5.8. The deadline for preparing the Order for shipment varies between 1 and 3 business days, after which the Goods are shipped. Before falling Christmas and other important days, before which the number of Orders increases, the Goods can be shipped up to 5 business days, but usually the Product is shipped within one business day.
5.9. The Order shall be dispatched immediately after its production and completion. It is not possible to postpone the delivery date or to suspend it.
5.10. The Online Store provides the following methods of delivery or collection of the Goods:
- DPD courier;
- InPost parcel lockers;
- personal collection (Rzeszów). There are 14 working days to collect a package from the moment you receive an e-mail with a confirmation of readiness for receipt. After this period of time, the Product is destroyed and there is no possibility of reimbursement;
- Polish Post.
5.11. Delivery fees are calculated automatically for each Good and specified during the Order placement. When collecting the parcel by the customer, he has the right to check the contents of the parcel. In case of damage or incomplete content of the shipment, a damage report should be written. The report should be made in two identical copies and signed by the supplier and the client. After preparing the report, please send information about the situation to the e-mail address https://printsalon.pl. According to art. 76 transport law: Acceptance of a shipment by an entitled person without reservations results in expiration of claims for loss or damage, unless:
- the damage was confirmed by protocol before the parcel was accepted by the authorized person;
- such a discontinuation was caused by the fault of the carrier;
- the loss or damage resulted from intentional fault or gross negligence of the carrier;
- non-public damage was noticed by the authorized party after the acceptance of the consignment, and within 7 days he demanded to determine its condition and proved that the damage arose in the time between accepting the shipment for transport and its delivery.
5.12. In the event of failure to pick up an order delivered by a courier company, an InPost parcel machine or a Polish Post, the customer is obliged to pay for the shipment twice in the amount of the original shipping amount resulting from the loading of the Online Store fee for returning the parcel to its registered office.
5.13. The Online Store is not liable for an extended delivery time or lack of delivery due to the Customer providing an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
6. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
6.1. Promotions in the Online Store are not subject to merger, unless the regulations of a given promotion state otherwise.
6.2. Each discount coupon is one-off (after use it expires, unless it is described differently in the place where the discount coupon is located).
6.3. After entering the code on the Cart page, when placing the Order, the customer receives the percentage discount described on the coupon.
6.4. The discount coupon can be combined with other rebates in the Online Store.
7.1. The customer may agree to receive commercial information, including commercial information by e-mail, by selecting the appropriate option in the Registration Form. In the event of such consent, the Customer will receive an e-mail newsletter (Newsletter) of the Online Store, as well as other commercial information sent by the Online Store on its own behalf and at the request of third parties to the e-mail address provided by it.
7.2. The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by unchecking the relevant box in his Account.
8.1. The Online Store is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer, under the warranty for defects in the scope specified in the Civil Code, in particular in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
8.2. The customer may file complaints about matters concerning the Goods sold.
8.3. In the case of Customers who are Consumers, the right to lodge a complaint is due to them if the sold Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty). A physical defect consists in the incompatibility of the item sold (the Goods) with the contract.
8.4. The complaint can be filed:
a) in the case of Customers who are Consumers - in terms and on terms specified in the provisions of art. 556-576 of the Civil Code - to the extent to which these provisions apply to the warranty when selling to Consumers;
b) in the case of Customers who are not Consumers - within 2 days counting from the day of receipt of the Goods in the scope of a quantitative complaint and within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods - regarding quality complaints.
8.5. Complaints should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the following address: PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów with the number of the Order and reasons justifying it. It is recommended to attach photos of the Goods subject to the complaint to the submitted complaint, in order to speed up its recognition. In the event that it becomes necessary for the complaint to be properly considered, the Customer is obliged to send the defective Good to the address specified in this section of the Regulations. In relation to Customers who are Consumers and in the case of accepting a complaint for reasonable costs of delivering the Goods to the address of the Online Store and the costs of delivery of the Products free of defects (in the event of replacement of the Goods) bears the Online Store.
8.6. The Online Store will consider the complaint as soon as possible - not exceeding in any case 14 days from its receipt. The result of the Online Shop will immediately notify the complaining party via email.
8.7. If the complaint is considered justified, the Customer is entitled to:
a) as regards Consumer Customers, the right to:
- request for removing the defect;
- exchange defective goods for items free from defects;
- submit a statement about price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Online Shop immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer will replace the defective Product with a product free from defects or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced by the Online Shop or the Online Shop did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things for free from defects or remove the defect. Customer being a Consumer may instead of removing the defect proposed by the Online Store demanding the exchange of items for free from defects, or instead of replacing things, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing things to comply with the contract in a manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the way proposed by the Online Shop. The customer who is a consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant. The exchange of the Goods may take place on a product of a different size or color, but it may not refer to another type of the Goods.
b) in relation to Customers who are not Consumers - the Customer may only request replacement of the Goods with a defect-free one or removal of identified inconveniences. The Customer who is not a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract and request a refund.
8.8. If the product can not be replaced or the price is reduced, the Online Store will refund the payment immediately in accordance with applicable law.
9. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
9.1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered Goods, the Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing. In order to comply with the deadline to withdraw from the contract, please send information regarding the exercise of the Customer's right to a consumer right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract. The statement may be sent, in particular, via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów.
9.2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from:
- the date of receipt of the completed Order (release of the Goods);
- the date of receipt by the Consumer of the last part of the completed Order - if the Order is implemented in parts.
9.3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to immediately return the purchased Goods. Goods should be sent back or sent to: PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Stanisława Trembeckiego 11B / 04, 35-234 Rzeszów, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer who was a Consumer informed the Online Store about withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if the customer who is a consumer sends back the good before the deadline of 14 days.
9.4. The direct cost of returning the product as a result of withdrawal from the contract shall be borne by the Consumer.
9.5. The Online Store does not receive parcels sent to it by cash on delivery and is not responsible for the costs associated with such shipments.
9.6. The product returned by the Customer can not bear traces of use (carrying, washing, etc.), and should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the shipment during transport. The Customer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
9.7. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Online Store returns to the Customer being a Consumer all payments received from the Customer being the Consumer, including costs of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the Customer's delivery method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Online Shop), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer who is a Consumer informed the Online Store of the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. The payment will be returned using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer who was a Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Customer who was a Consumer explicitly agreed to another solution.
9.8. The Online Store may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
9.9. The Online Store is not liable for the non-refund of amounts paid or delayed return, if despite sending to the Customer's e-mail address a request to send the Customer's bank account number to the Online Store, the Customer will not send such a bank account number to the Online Store or if the answer will not contain data enabling the return. The Online Shop is not liable for the lack of refund of the amounts paid or delay in return if they are the result of the Customer providing incorrect address data, personal or incorrect bank account number.
9.10. The right to withdraw is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract (pursuant to Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 - unified text of 24 June 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 ):
a) for the provision of Services, if the Online Store has fully performed the Service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the service begins that after fulfilling the service by the Online Shop will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
c) in the case of non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the Customer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs, the Customer is not entitled to return in the case of ordering Goods with their own imprint (including those designed in the Creator) and Personalized Goods (ie produced under customer's guidelines) e.g. with given name, date, name, etc.).
9.11. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer confirms receipt of information about the right to withdraw from the contract.
10.1. Finished Goods (product with imprinted design) may differ from the illustrative one presented on the Online Store website, both the size and location of prints may change. The designs of the Goods presented on the Platform are only demonstrative and the Online Store does not guarantee perfect reproduction in the original (the reason may be limited technical capabilities, differences in the visual appearance, differences between the proportions and resolution of individual computer screens, as well as differences between the flat and real image). The Online Shop shall exercise due diligence so that the finished Goods will be able to reproduce illustrative goods as faithfully as possible.
10.2. Overprints, and in particular their colors may differ from the illustrative ones, the differences may be due to technical limitations when printing, as well as the color settings of the user screens. The Online Store will make every effort to ensure that the prints and their colors are as close as possible to the visual version, and in non-standard situations when problems appear with the determination of the color, the basic colors will be the exponent during the production.
10.3. The Customer is liable on a risk basis for the ordered Goods.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
11.1. By posting graphic, verbal or word-graphic designs on the PrintSalon.pl Platform, the Customer declares that:
a) he is entitled to proprietary copyrights to works in the form of graphic, verbal or graphic-word patterns, which he has posted on the Platform or obtained from authorized persons permission for their distribution and granting of further licenses or graphical, verbal or graphic-word designs provided by him on the Platform is a manifestation of his own creative activity and constitute a work within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights;
b) graphical, verbal and graphic-word patterns placed by him on the Platform do not violate the rights of third parties.
11.2. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the website of the PrintSalon.pl Online Store, owned by PrintSalon SP. Z O.O., ul. Lwowska 6/113, 35-301 Rzeszów, NIP 5170394130, REGON: 381226447, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000, fully paid-up, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000598679, telephone: +48 889 418 419, e-mail address: email@example.com.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
12.1. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
12.2. The Online Store reserves the right to send advertising messages by e-mail only to those customers who agreed to it during registration. At any time, the Customer has the right to opt out of the received content.
12.4. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Online Store and the Customer who is a Consumer is subjected to the courts competent in accordance with the generally applicable provisions in the Republic of Poland. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Online Store and the Customer who is not a Consumer is subject to a court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Online Store. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of Services by electronic means, the Act on special terms of consumer sales and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
12.5. The Online Store makes every effort to ensure the continuity of operation of the PrintSalon.pl Online Store in technical terms.
12.6. The Online Store reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. The changes enter into force at the moment expressly indicated by the Online Shop, but not earlier than after 7 days from their announcement. Orders placed before the entry into force of the changes referred to in the previous sentence will be carried out in accordance with the rules in force at the time of their submission. The Online Store informs the Customer about the intention to change the Regulations by sending the content of the new Regulations to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. A Customer who does not agree to the new Regulations may stop using the Online Store and delete the Account.
12.7. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), which he is entitled to under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, priority is given to these provisions.
12.8. The current wording of the Regulations is available on the Online Store website.